Spike Silicone Fidget Tactile Pencil Topper and Gripper Combo Pack
Assorted colors in this "party" pack!
SPIKE is every student's sensory sidekick! Stick SPIKE on your pencil and twirl, squeeze and squish away while studying, quietly and without disruption. SPIKE can also easily fit in the palm of your hand as a discreet fidget tool. Everyone young and old can enjoy SPIKE, especially those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, anxiety, focusing issues, ADD, ADHD, sensory processing disorders and other attention issues. Perfect for classroom, home or office, as they are quiet and non-distracting for others. Stay focused with SPIKE!
Spike adds girth to the pencil making it easier fingers to comfortably grip and write with pencils, pens and more. Spike also adds weight to #2 pencil providing some more sensory feedback to the hand while writing, which helps strengthen fingers while writing. Kinesthetic learners will find these grippers and toppers extremely helpful classroom settings as well.
This large pack of toppers is perfect for special education classrooms, occupational therapists, or just for everyday use with children. Studies have shown dramatic increases in test scores when kids are allowed to fidget while working, making these quiet alternatives to other fidget toys the perfect way to bring calm to the classroom! Ages 6+
Great to pair with the SPIKE Fij-it 2-Pack (Sold Separately)!
Additional Details :
- Spike can help you or your child focus, increase attention span and get things done at school and home.
- A great quiet substitution for other sensory toys that can be a distraction in the classroom and/or cause damage to clothes, school equipment and more.
- Spike’s durable soft spikes provide tactile stimulation as a tactile or sensory brush and are calming and therapeutic through sensory stimulation.
- Made with 100% food grade silicone, they are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, BPAs, phthalates, latex and odor free. Antibacterial silicone is easy to clean and can be sterilized for deep cleaning. Made in South Korea
- Spike adds girth to the pencil making it easier fingers to comfortably grip and write with pencils, pens and more. Spike also adds weight to #2 pencil providing some more sensory feedback to the hand while writing. In turn, helping to strengthen fingers when writing.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Both of my kiddos love these! He was so disappointed that he thought he lost it at school, but alas I found it at home. The only downside is that it Did not seem to fit our pencils properly. But we used triangle ones.
My almost 4 year old has been resistant to writing activities. I put this on the pencil and he was actually excited to practice writing! The only down side was that he had a hard time keeping it on the pencil, but I also think our pencil was a little skinnier than the average pencil. This would be fun for school aged children too.
My son thought these were so fun and it helped keep him focused practicing his letters. He had a hard time holding them because his hands are so small (3 years old) but otherwise they were great. I think children a bit older would really love these even I can use them!
My son enjoys using this when he is bored. He doesn? always complete his work or drawings because he gets bored, but he uses the pencil topper to take breaks and also spark his imagination. (He said it? like a watermill, then started drawing it in water.) It isn? the cheapest, so I took one star off, but he enjoys using it.